We are looking for an experienced VoIP Technician to join our Team!
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a local, private technology company that offers competitive wages, a company vehicle and health benefits while working independently?
- Must be a motivated team player with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Minimum 2 years experience programming, installing, testing, and troubleshooting VoIP solutions.
- Applicants must possess recent experience and/or hold current Telephony and/or Networking certifications.
- Prior experience performing Moves/Adds/Changes
- Must have a practical understanding of basic databases, basic wiring, networking, telephones, and trunking.
- Prepare and maintain related records of work performed.
- Must be willing to travel and have the ability to work quickly/efficiently while meeting quality standards.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of cleared CPIC.