Why Upgrade To An IP Camera
When IP cameras first hit the market, they were prohibitively expensive and complex like most other consumer gadgets. Recently though, both their price and their usability have decreased considerably. Their systems are distinguished by their ability to communicate through networks and the Internet compared to traditional CCTV systems.
The Benefits of an IP Camera
Using IP Cameras can provide several benefits for your business, such as:
- Not only has the cost of one decreased, but additional factors also make these video systems economical. Because the collected video is digital, it may be stored on any digital recording device, like a computer’s hard drive or a flash drive, reducing the amount of equipment needed for installation.
- As your company grows, your IP system may adapt to your needs. One network cable can support up to eight cameras, and you can have an unlimited number of camera systems on an existing network.
- There is also the choice of wireless connectivity. IP cameras provide substantial savings in total ownership cost by doing away with the requirement for a DVR for video recording, three cables per device to connect, and servers to manage information.
- IP cameras’ improved digital picture quality means they can record fast-moving subjects with far less blur than analogue cameras. The integrity of the captured images is preserved from frame to frame.
- The high-resolution visuals retain their crispness even when seen from a distance. Features like this might be helpful to small businesses in circumstances like loss prevention and process optimization.
- Unlike previous technologies, you can receive live broadcasts from any location with an Internet connection, thanks to the remote access capabilities of modern systems.
Additional Functions Of IP Cameras
Not only can alarms be set up to warn you of motion, sound, or other activity recorded by your cameras, but doing so can deter criminals and save losses due to false alarm fees levied by police departments. These distinct benefits prove that using IP cameras is a smart decision.
As experienced professionals in the field, we can help you with IP cameras that will help improve your business’ security. Please contact Southeastern Telecommunications Services at (613) 544-6701 or at our toll-free at (800) 267-0931. If you have any general enquiries, please use this form to send us a message. One of our team members will call you back soon.